• Leak tight sealing is achieved through multiple o-ring seals located in the couplers. Viton® is standard.
• Poppet valves with dependable, integral o-ring seals are standard in coupler and plug in doubleend- shutoff applications. In single-end-shutoff applications the poppet valve is installed in the body half.
• Valve guides align valves exactly to the coupler’s valve seat preventing chance of leakage when in a
• Locking mechanisms in bodies provide smooth positive sleeve engagement. A firm grip of the plug portion of the coupling assembly is assured with HOKE’s Xylan®-coated stainless locking tabs.
• 316 stainless steel springs
• GYROLOK® nut and ferrule system provides leaktight end connection.
• Keyed sleeves for all sizes
• HOKE HQC Series quick couplers are interchangeable with Swagelok® and Parker®.
• Special High Tolerance NPT Thread